International Conference on Virtual Learning
The International Conference on Virtual Learning – ICVL intends to foster innovations in education in the perspective of the continuous development of learning technologies. ICVL is contributing to:
- creating a framework for a large scale introduction of the eLearning approaches in teaching and training activities;
- assisting the teachers, professors and trainers in the use of innovative teaching technologies both in formal education and life-long learning;
- stimulating the development of eLearning projects and software for education process and systems;
- promoting and developing scientific research for eLearning, educational software and virtual reality;
- improving cooperation among students, teachers, pedagogues, psychologists and IT professionals in specification, design, coding, and testing of the educational software;
- increasing the teachers' role and responsibility to design, develop and use of the traditional technologies and ICT approaches in a complementary fashion.